The Interface Financial Group Franchise
IFG Franchisees work primarily with small expanding companies that find it difficult to attract conventional funding IFG Clients can convert an invoice, due in 30 – 45 days, into a “cash-on-delivery” sale and that means immediate cash for them!
40 Years of Invoice Discounting Experience translates into an Unmatched Franchise Opportunity for You!
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is the leading alternative funding source for small business – providing an in-demand and much-needed financial service.
With 40 years of experience in the business, IFG provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, and a management team with 400 years ofcombined financial services experiences – they are just a call away.
IFG operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capital and increase it as your business grows
- No storefront to lease, rent or maintain – work from your home office
- No inventory or specialized equipment to purchase and maintain
- No employees to hire, manage, or fire
- Work full time or part time – you’re the boss so it’s your choice
- Use IFG as a transition vehicle – keep your current position and gradually build your IFG business until you’re ready to leave ‘corporate’ life
- Integrate other business services you currently provide – as long as they are not in conflict or competition with IFG
- Work with business-to-business companies
- Work with local companies – there’s no extensive travel
- Work professional hours – 9 to 5 weekdays
- Want to spend winters in a warm climate and summers in a cool climate? It’s easy to do with IFG
- Want to relocate? It’s easy to do with IFG
IFG franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds & experience
But they all have the following in common:
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written
- Decision makers — based on capable evaluation of data
- Problem solvers — proactive and creative within proven guidelines
- Relationship builders — listening, effort, follow-up and understanding lead to success
- Entrepreneurs — taking the initiative, accepting and accomplishing more than your share of the work, willingness to work hard, and an established work ethic
- A strong business background — the ability to grasp financial issues is a necessary ingredient for success. It is not a strict requirement that IFG franchisees have a background in finance, banking or accounting; however a strong business background is a major plus.
The Ultimate Professional Franchise
For the past 6 years consecutively the Franchise Research Institute has awarded IFG its coveted World-Class Franchise® certification.
IFG is a member of the International Franchise Association.IFG is a member of the Irish Franchise Association
“IFG is uniquely positioned to take advantage of today’s rapidly changing economic and financial needs. The consequence of past and current lending practices plays directly into IFG’s hands.”
Interface is the leading alternative funding source for small business.
For more information contact us at email@example.com