Red Wing Shoes License
Organized in Red Wing, Minnesota in 1905. Red Wing Shoes are distributed in more than 100 countries around the globe, including over 420 U.S. and Canadian Red Wing Shoe Stores serving both consumer and industrial customers. Red Wing is famous worldwide for its premium quality work and safety footwear.
Why Choose Red Wing Shoes?
Red Wing Shoe Company strives to be the gold standard for purpose-driven footwear and apparel solutions. Management’s confidence in the potential for profitable growth in the next five years has never been stronger. We understand what must be done to achieve excellence in providing safety solutions to employers and employees around the world.
The company’s future rests on further advancing the historical sterling reputation of our brands, products, service and retail stores. As we build upon these fundamentals, we will see profitable growth.
The Company’s four specialized sales divisions are as follows:
Global Work Division markets footwear under the “Red Wing,” and “WORX,” labels in the United States and Canada through approximately 4,000 independent retailers consisting of specialty and multi-brand shoe stores, farm stores and other types of retail outlets. Red Wing Brands of America, Inc.
Red Wing Retail, which is a part of the Global Work Division, distributes Red Wing branded footwear through 421 specialty retail shoe stores under the name “Red Wing Shoe Store.” At present, 168 of the stores are owned and operated by Red Wing Brands of America, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, and 253 are owned and operated by independent owners under dealer agreements with the Company. Stores are located in over 35 states and in Canada.
Additionally, the Company operates 39 Shoe-mobiles with independent owners operating another 90 in the United States. Retail also sells repair and replacement items relating to footwear such as shoe laces, heels and soles, and also shoe care products, socks and other related accessories, all of which are produced by others.
Red Wing Shoes Advantage
- We offer very attractive inventory terms with no payment on the initial inventory for 6 months with no fee, then 4 equal payments every 90 days thereafter through 15 months also with no fees;
- A generous build-out allowance on a 50/50 basis, saving the dealer up to $50,000;
- Two years of free Red Wing Shoe Store accounting software and hardware providing the dealer a savings of almost $10,000;
- National account base providing a foundation for retail growth and sustainability;
- An opportunity for a legacy business generating an excellent ROI.
Royalty fee: NONE
Advertising fee: NONE
Franchise fee: NONE
Product and Service
The Company employs a Product Quality Group and a Product Development Group with more than 30 individuals who test various materials and supplies used in the manufacturing process to assure product quality and who work with the Company’s sales and marketing groups to research and develop new product lines and modifications to existing products.
Training and Support
- We offer extensive On-the-Job in-store training with experienced store owners and managers;
- Over 50 on-line 24/7 training modules;
- Training in Red Wing MN at our HQ facilities including our footwear factory, leather tannery, product development and R&D departments;
- On-going field sales and operations training by Territory Sales Managers, Region Operations Managers, and Region Directors.
The successful Red Wing Specialty Store candidate should have:
· A net worth of a minimum of $400,000; and
· Liquid assets of a minimum of $100,000.
He or she should have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to develop B2B relationships with local industries in the market.
Retail business experience is beneficial but it does not need to be in the footwear industry.
Advertising fee: NONE
Franchise fee: NONE
We have established a relationship with Wells Fargo Bank, a preferred SBA lender.
We are continuing to seek out other lending opportunities with Benetrends, U.S. Bank and alternative lenders.
Total Investment: $ 250,000
Required Liquid Assets: $ 100,000
Required Net Worth: $ 400,000
|Albany, NY||Denver, CO||New Haven, CT||Providence, RI|
|Atlanta, GA||Erie, PA||New Orleans, LA||Saint Louis, MO|
|Baltimore, MD||Fayetteville, AR||New York State||San Diego, CA|
|Boston, MA||Houston, TX||Oklahoma City, OK||Sarasota, FL|
|Bridgeport/Stamford, CT||Los Angeles, CA||Philadelphia, PA||Scranton, PA|
|Buffalo, NY||Madison, WI||Phoenix, AZ||Tampa/Saint Pete, FL|
|Chicago, IL||Miami, FL||Pittsburgh, PA||Tulsa, OK|
|Dallas/Fort Worth, TX||Milwaukee, WI||Portland, OR||Washington DC Metro|
For more information contact us at email@example.com