Pro Martial Arts Franchise
Benefits of PMA
- Semi-Absentee model
- Turn-key development
- Very low labor
- Minimal staffing requirements
- High repeat %
Founded by Ed Samane, the PRO MARTIAL ARTS franchise program is the business person’s franchise. Grandmaster Samane has developed systems and methods for establishing, operating and promoting successful karate school businesses that provide instruction and training in martial arts techniques, physical fitness techniques and character-building education.
Grandmaster Samane recognized early on that the karate school business provided a niche within the fitness industry and was ripe for innovation. Backed by more than 18 years of industry and entrepreneurial experience, he developed a unique and innovative business model that shifts the paradigm of martial arts instruction and allows people to work in the enjoyable and fast-growing fitness industry as independent business owners.
Grand Master Samane
- Began martial arts training at 11 at a local YMCA.
- Became 1st degree black belt in Tang Soo Do in 3 years.
- Trained directly under Tang Soo Do pioneer Grandmaster Ho Sik Pak to obtain a 7th degree black belt
- Trained under Hapkido Supreme Grandmaster Ji han Jae to obtain an 8th degree black belt.
- Tournament competitor at regional, national & international levels
- Specializes in one on one instruction to business leaders in the Philadelphia region.
- Believes strongly that martial arts can help to develop health, confidence and a positive mental attitude.
- Has perfected the Karate Studio Business model designed for the business person not Karate Black Belts.
Established: 1998 (started franchising in 2008)
Total Units: 21 awarded (8 open) Company Owned Units: 0
Type (Ex:B2B/Homebased/Service): Retail, Semi-Absentee model, Multi-unit
Please List Any States/Countries You Are Not Registered or Not Available In: Registered in all 50 U.S. states.
Franchise Fee: $49,000 – single studio; $80,000 – two studios; $100,000 – three studios
Total Liquidity: $150,000
Net Worth Minimum: $250,000
All In Investment: $150,000
Recommended Operating Capital: $30,000
Included in Investment Range (Y/N): Y
Ad Fee: 1%
Term of License (Years): 15
- Motivated, goal-oriented individuals
- Desire to succeed and make a difference in their communities
- NO MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Management background a plus
- Interested in multi-unit opportunities
Functions of the Owner / Daily Tasks
· Very flexible
· Mostly evening business (Classes typically run from 4:00 – 8:00pm weekdays and on Saturday morning)
· Days free for admin, marketing, seminars, promotions and community involvement
· Additional fitness classes can be offered during the day at owner’s discretion. (Seniors Tai Chi, Women’s Yoga, Fitness Kickboxing)
Competitive Advantage of the Product / Service
Predator Prevention program to protect children
Small staffing model
Personal growth and character development
Respect and achievement measurements
Turn-key real estate program
Growing fitness industry
Solid marketing plan for franchisees.
Franchisor Training and Support
- 6 days training in Berwyn Facility including, Martial arts and Day to Day tasks.
- Operations and Marketing ongoing support.
- Computer information systems for POS & reporting.
- Turn-key real estate program.
- Community outreach.
- SALES techniques, Marketing program.
- Support staff with experience running franchise units.
- Leadership with franchising, staffing and entrepreneurial experience.
- Long term commitment and vision of becoming leading international brand.
PRO MARTIAL ARTS has a strong marketing blueprint that combines grass roots advertising, networking and cross-promotion with community outreach.
Target Market Area
|New Hampshire||Connecticut||Missouri||Nevada||New York|
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org