Griswold Special Care Franchise
Are You Ready to do Something “SPECIAL”?
Would you like a franchise business of your own and still have the support of a team of experts who are your personal consultants?
Start a Home Care Service Franchise and Live Your Dream!
A Pioneer of the Industry
Join the 1st non-medical home care franchise in US. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE offers “Extraordinary Care at Affordable Rates.” Founder, Jean Griswold, created a home service franchise opportunity with a proven business model that enables you to merge your business savvy with your desire to make a difference. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE in-home care franchise offers the perfect opportunity.
“Poised for Growth” and “A Good Investment Opportunity”
What Makes GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE Different?
At GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE, non-medical homecare is all we do, and we do it better than anyone else. We’ve been in business for 28 years and have more experience than nearly any other homecare franchise. Our world-class training and support programs will be there for you every step of the way as you progress from starting to growing & building your successful GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE franchise.
GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE also offers:
- Unique Winning Business ModelLargest, protected territories in industry
- Attract most clients
- Attract the best Care Givers
- High gross profit
- Low working capital
- Lowest royalty fees
- Close to three decades of Experience
- Be “In Business” in only 9 weeks
- Highest overall ranking in the industry 4 ½ stars out of 5
You will enjoy:
- An affordable business opportunity with low overhead.
- A proven business model that has been established since 1982.
- A flexible, family-friendly business.
- A high demand service that is predicted to grow.
- Growing a business that makes a difference in your community.
- No inventory or expensive landlord leases.
We have a dedicated support staff at our corporate location that has substantial experience in managing franchise locations. Early on, you’ll have the opportunity to attend our exclusive Home Care Academy.
During the ramp-up period, we’ll also send a member of our corporate staff to your new office in order to help you with forging relationships with patient referrers, teach you about recruiting caregivers, or offer any other assistance that is needed. Of course, we’re also always just a phone call away.
Franchise Fee: $50,000 Investment Range: $74,000 – $96,000
Financing: 3rd Party
Target Market Area
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org