Express Oil Change Franchise
Benefits of the Express Oil Change Franchise Opportunity
- We have a comprehensive 8 week training program to teach you ( or your operator), everything you’ll need to know to operate the business.
- Our franchisees are former bankers, teachers, software engineers, and business executives; what they have in common is a strong desire to build their own successful business.
- Express Oil Change store hours of operation are typically 8am to 6pm M-F, and 8am -5pm Saturday, closed on Sunday, yet we still lead the industry in sales and customer counts.
- Our stores employ only full-time workers, allowing for a better-trained and knowledgeable crew that results in a better retail experience for the customer, and higher sales for you.
Express Oil Change units have 33% higher customer car counts and 43% higher sales than the industry average.
- We deliver a 10 minute oil change while the customer waits in their car.
We never push or oversell products to customers who don’t need them.
We own, operate and grant franchises for the operation of Express Oil Change retail automotive service centers.
The Express Oil Change franchise opportunity is a center offering:
- Oil change and lubrication;
- Transmission service;
- Air conditioning service;
- Brake repair;
- Tire sales and alignment; and
- Tire rotation and balance service.
- North Carolina;
- Oklahoma; and
- South Carolina.
A Full Service Franchisor
- Real estate site selection;
- Pre-construction support;
- Store design and permitting;
- Franchisee and crew training;
- Ongoing training;
- Operational support;
- Fleet customer billing services; and
- Marketing support.
- $35,000 for the first unit; and
- $17,500 for any additional units.
Build Out and Start-Up Costs
- The cost of land purchase of about 6/10 of an acre;
- All equipment;
- Initial inventory;
- Crew training costs;
- Grand opening marketing;
- Soft costs; and
- $70,000 of reserve operating capital.
For more information contact us at email@example.com