WIN Home Inspection (WIN), founded in 1993 in Seattle, Washington, has developed a U.S. network of home inspection professionals, making it one of the fastest growing home inspection companies today.
WIN Home Inspection offers a home-based, low-overhead franchise opportunity inspecting homes as well as commercial buildings for buyers, sellers, lenders and real estate investors.
WIN Home Inspection has been a leader in the home inspection business for more than 14 years and grown to over 170 locations in the US.We’ve developed a successful business system that enables you to fulfill the great American dream of being your own boss. Known as the “WIN Way,” we provide you with a structured plan to follow. Our proven marketing, operating guidelines, and ongoing training opportunities will help you rise above the competition.
A High Demand Service – Along with expertise, information and understanding, our franchisees provide home buyers with the peace of mind essential to make an informed decision on one of life’s biggest investments. Today, an estimated five million home buyers seek out this confidence by having a home inspection conducted prior to purchasing a home. *In addition, more progressive home sellers are now recognizing the practical and financial benefits of a professional home inspection when preparing their home for sale.
The Industry – An estimated 5 million home buyers seek out having a home inspection conducted prior to purchasing a home.*
The Need – HOME BUYERS*
- 77% of all home buyers secure a home inspection prior to purchase;
- 81% had a contingency placed in the contract for inspection;
- 79% attended and participated in the home inspection;
- 97% believed the home inspection to be a good value
The Need – REALTORS*
- 92% of Realtors recommend a Home Inspection;
- 73% have a specified contingency in their purchase contract;
- 87% believe a home inspection increases buyer confidence
Source – American Society of Home Inspectors and National Association of Realtors
Training and Support
A Strategic-Partner mentality – we work shoulder to shoulder with our franchisees. Our training and support was designed by industry experts and is administered by a team of individuals with in-field experience and ownership of franchised operations.
We are a goal-oriented organization, leveraging best practices and benchmarks for success. The training is truly comprehensive:
- Pre-training technical online 40-hour module;
- A two week interactive program held in our home office training facility:
- i) Technical Inspection Training,
- ii) Technology Training,
- iii) Marketing & Customer Service Training,
- iv) Business Operations & Management Training;
- 90-day Post-Training “Go” Support;
- Ongoing Phone/Field Support including Regional Meetings and Annual Conference
The WIN Brand & Marketing
WIN Technology & Reporting
Our industry-leading technology and reporting is un-matched in the home inspection field. Our WINspect proprietary custom software has been in use for 10+ years currently on version 13. Our newly added WINpoint system is market-driven and provides our S-Ps with GPS identification for agents in the market.
Our home inspection reports are provided in industry leading formats: i) electronic PDF to realtor, buyer, etc. ii) in full printed binder format, and iii) in an online cloud format that is accessible via the Internet 24/7 by anyone with an Internet connection and the password.
Top Home-Based Franchises:
Top Low-Cost Franchises:
Franchise Fee: $40,000