VALPAK is North America’s leading cooperative direct mail & digital advertising franchise. Valpakpioneered the cooperative direct mail industry in 1968.
Today, it has grown to over 175 franchises distributing more than 20 billion inserts to targeted consumers in over 500 million homes annually across the US & Canada!
- In 1968, Terry Loebel founded Valpak by putting 8 coupons into one envelope and mailing it to 20,000 local homes in Clearwater, Florida.
- The company continued to open distributorships throughout the 70s, and began franchising in 1987.
- In 1991, Cox Enterprises, one of country’s largest media companies, acquired Valpak.
- In 1998, Valpak launched the largest local coupon website on the Internet.
- In 2003, Valpak became the first direct mail advertising company to be endorsed by the United States Postal Service.
- In 2007, Valpak built its $225 million state-of-the-art production facility.
- In 2011, Valpak Deals introduction coincides with QR Codes and Text ad product rollouts.
|Total Number of Units:||165|
Benefits of Owning a VALPAK Franchise
Valpak’s proven concept and 92% Consumer Brand Awareness has provided results for over 40 years.
Our franchisees benefit from:
- No Royalties,
- No Inventory,
- Low Start-Up Costs,
- Extensive Training,
- Operational Support ,
- Multiple Revenue Streams,
- Exclusive Territory,
- New Digital Advertising Products,
- Marketing Partnerships with HGTV, CBS Television, The Food Network & more.
Valpak franchisees typically are awarded the entire market to sell within.
Minimum liquidity of $75,000 and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Larger-size territories may have larger capital and net worth requirements.
|Total Initial Investment:||$32,500|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$75,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$150,000|
|Financial Assistance:||3rd Party Available|
|Start-Up Working Capital:||$47,500|
Training and Support
Each year over 300 hours of training courses are available online, in the field and at the Home Office.
First-year franchisees are assigned to a Franchise Development Consultant and a Franchise Financial Consultant to walk through that first year with you to get you up and running step-by-step. Initial training consists of two one-week classes at Valpak’s Home Office:
- New Franchise Owner training; and
- Consultative Sales Training classes.
Specific additional courses are tailored to meet the needs of franchise owners, sales managers, office managers and sales reps. VPOffice is our extensive business software program for use at your office.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||N/A|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||National|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
The ideal Valpak franchise candidate loves sales, getting out and working the market, establishing relationships and takes satisfaction out of seeing their customer’s succeed. This is a “hands-on” franchise opportunity. Initial franchise agreement is for 10 years. Renewals are 5 years.
Top 35 Target Market Areas
|AL – Birmingham||GA – Macon||MI- Saginaw/ Bay City||OR – Eugene|
|AR – Little Rock||IN – Ft. Wayne||MO – Columbia||PA – Scranton|
|CA – Bakersfield||IN – South Bend||MO – Springfield||SC – Columbia|
|CA – Fresno||LA – New Orleans||MS – Biloxi/ Gulfport||TN – Bristol|
|CA – Sacramento||LA – Shreveport||MS – Jackson||TN – Chattanooga|
|CA – San Jose||MA – Boston||NC – Greensboro||TX – El Paso|
|CA – Stockton/Lodi||ME – Portland||NY – Syracuse||TX – McAllen|
|FL – Jacksonville||MI – Kalamazoo||OH – Youngstown/Akron||ON – Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org