QLaser Solutions Master License
QLaser Solutions designs, patents manufactures and sells Low Level Laser Devices used as an alternative medicine in pain relief and general healing. All QLaser products Made in America!
History of QLaser Solutions
For the past 12 years, QLaser Solutions has been selling their low level laser products to medical professionals and consumers throughout the United States with tremendous success. Their next version of products will be FDA Cleared for Osteoarthritis of the hand and 100% safe with no side effects. Low level lasers use less than one watt of power and produces what is best described as “healing light”.
Perhaps the most effective low level lasers in the world have been invented by Dr. Larry Lytle. He has studied low-level lasers and human health for decades. Dr. Lytle is, without question, one of the most knowledgeable people in the world about low-level lasers and how they canbe used.
Dr. Lytle believes (as do many other health care professionals) low-level laser therapy will become the medicine of the future because from a healing standpoint, it is quite possible it is more effective than drugs or surgery.
For many people, low-level laser therapy is not just medicine of the future … it is what they use NOW.
- No Royalty Fees
- No Ad Fees
- Home based
- Very little overhead
- New Technology in the Health Category
- High Success Rate
- High Earnings
Where Do Cold Lasers Work?
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Relax Muscles
- Re-Energize Cells
- Promote Faster Healing
- Increase the rate of bone repair
- Enhance immune system
- And More! (back pain, joint pain, neck pain, tendonitis, fibromyalgia, headaches, neuropathy, or other health related conditions)
- QLaser products are intended for anyone and everyone with pain.
- They are designed to be used by both lay people and professionals, and are easy to use.
- QLasers have been sold all over the world and are currently used by owners for over 200 different health problems.
- QLaser products are released for Veterinary use only at this time.
- FDA Cleared QLasers are not yet in manufacturing, target release date is August 2010.
Training and Support
2-3 day training in Rapid City, SD, includes:
- Manufacturing plant tour
- Presentations by Dr. Lytle on the QLaser product line
- Presentations by Kip Lytle on QLaser marketing
- Start development of a customized marketing plan and implementation strategies for your business.
- Regularly scheduled Webinars for distributors and their sales force
- Teleseminars for distributors and their sales force
- Open Teleseminars for distributors and their clients.
They will give your prospects/clients the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers directly from Dr. Lytle and Kip Lytle – An invaluable training method for you and your sales force!
NOTE: Distributor and/or sales rep MUST participate in the call if you are going to have a prospect/client participate.
Annual Distributor only events
- Sales Experience
- Business Related
- Industry Experience: Interest or belief in alternative medicines
|1st Territory Distributorship||2nd Territory Distributorship||3rd Territory Distributorship|
|Cash Investment||$55,000||Case by Case|
|Total Investment||$59,000 – $95,000||$95,000 – $115,000||$135,000 -$165,000|
|Minimum Net Worth||$150,000||Case by Case|
|Financial Assistance Provided||For right candidate|
|Site Selection Assistance||N/A|
|Lease Negotiation Assistance||N/A|
Home based or small office
Target Market Area
|Alabama||Illinois||Minnesota||New York||South Dakota|
|Georgia||Massachusetts||New Jersey||Rhode Island||Wisconsin|
|Hawaii||Michigan||New Mexico||South Carolina||Tennessee|
For more information contact us at email@example.com