Mr Transmission Franchise
Mr Transmission: The Professionals with over 50 years experience building and repairing transmissions.
Mr Transmission History
- Top quality workmanship;
- Fair prices; and
- Friendly professional customer service.
Why Choose Mr Transmission?
- We pride ourselves on being one of the innovators in the industry;
- We’ve acquired regional brands to make our system stronger and more diverse;
- We’ve brought consistency to the automotive aftermarket industry by offering specialty chains in nearly every segment;
- We’ve taken products with great consumer demand and added an award winning business system;
- We’ve built our management team to include some of the most highly regarded business people in the field today.
With the combination of Milex Complete Auto Care and Mr Transmission, you are operating two successful business models under one roof that are capable of a full line of diagnostics in their categories. A cobranded Milex/Mr. Transmission establishes you as a complete auto repair facility that can meet all of your customer’s needs, providing you with a competitive edge.
- Twice the income potential, with the comparable overhead expenses of a single brand location;
- Provides opportunity to reach more customers with greater frequency;
- Building a one-stop automotive service shop translates into customer loyalty and tremendous repeat business;
- Low inventory requirement with excellent parts procurement system.
A Look into the Automotive Repair Centers Industry
- There are currently 232,000,000 cars on the road with more being made every day;
- The automotive aftermarket industry is one of the largest, generating over $300 billion annually;
- Cars are more complicated and computer controlled;
- Cars are lasting longer and people are keeping them far beyond the life of the warranty.
Mr Transmission Services
- A recognized brand for over 50 years, we’ve built a solid reputation as the professional transmission experts.
- As the 2nd largest transmission franchise in the county, we are one of the industry leaders.
- Specializing in transmission and drive train maintenance repair, rebuilds and replacement.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top automotive repair franchises in Entrepreneur Magazine® Franchise 500 and honored as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine.
Mr Transmission Support System
- National Fleet Program & System-wide Purchasing Power;
- Proprietary Shop Management System;
- Nationwide Warranty Program;
- Co-Branding Opportunities available;
- Assistance in development of business plans and projections;
- Provide hiring assistance.
- Operations Management team member assigned;
- On-Site Business Assessment;
- 3-year P & L creation;
- Employee Coaching;
- On-going Recruiting Assistance;
- Bay Management training;
- Parts buying programs through nationally known brands.
- Technical hotline;
- Proprietary Software System;
- Online certification.
- Locally Based Marketing Programs;
- Internet Marketing Programs;
- Flexible and customizable campaigns for local store marketing.
- Two weeks of field training at existing locations;
- Two weeks of Owner/Operators training in a classroom setting;
- Week Classroom-Operators,
- Week Classroom-Manager,
- 3-day on Site Support.
- Good people skills and management ability.
- Strong sales ability.
- A good work ethic and is skilled at team building.
- Integrity and ethics.
- Entrepreneur that can work within the framework of a system.
- Have basic business skills.
- Self-starter with initiative.
Net Worth: $250,000
Franchise Fee: $30,000 – $35,000
Total Investment Milex: $144,150 – $189,225
Total Investment Cobrand: $167,837 – $215,810
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org