Milex Complete Auto Care Franchise
Ranked as one of the top50 oil change plus chains in National Oil Lube& News.
Consistently ranked in Franchise Times Top 100 Up and Coming Franchises.
Why Choose Milex
Even though Milex is an automotive business, having an automotive background isn’t required or necessary. Our experienced management team offers full training, full support, technical assistance and marketing support that will pave the road to your success.
With the combination of Milex and Mr. Transmission, you are operating two successful business models under one roof that are capable of a full line of diagnostics in their categories. A cobranded Milex/Mr. Transmission establishes you as a complete auto repair facility that can meet all of your customer’s needs, providing you with a competitive edge.
- Twice the income potential, with the comparable overhead expenses of a single brand location;
- Provides opportunity to reach more customers with greater frequency;
- Building a one-stop automotive service shop translates into customer loyalty and tremendous repeat business;
- Low inventory requirement with excellent parts procurement system.
Products and Services
Training and Support
On-Site and Classroom Training
During your hands-on training, you’ll learn firsthand about how the business works. You’ll interface with employees and customers. You’ll watch the selling process in action. You become familiar with the business, inside and out.
Pre-Opening Support Services
- Site Selection Assistance;
- Lease Negotiation Assistance;
- Third Party Financing Relationships (including SBA);
- New Business Start-Up Planning.
Comprehensive Concept & Operational Training
- Proven Business Systems Implementation;
- Financial Management Training;
- Lead Generation System Training;
- Personnel and Safety Systems;
- Customer Relations Training;
- Marketing and Sales Development;
- Business to Business Sales Training and Programs.
Ongoing Support Services and Franchisee Assistance
- Lead Generation Programs;
- Supplier Relationships;
- System Wide Intranet;
- National Warranty Program;
- Customer Financing Programs;
- National Fleet Programs;
- Human Resources and Personnel Consultation;
- Custom Designed Computer Software;
- Business Performance Analysis;
- Technical Assistance “Hot-Line”
Cash Investment: $60,000 – $60,000
Net Worth: $250,000
Franchise Fee: $30,000 – $35,000
Total Investment Milex: $144,150 – $189,225
Total Investment Cobrand: $167,837 – $215,810
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org