Massage Heights is a membership-based therapeutic massageconcept that helps its guests Live.Life.Better. through the benefits of professional, affordable and conveniant massage services.
Massage Heights Retreats offer a three-tier membership program, a full retail product line and add-on services that allow the Massage Heights Franchisee to generate more dollars per square foot than competitors.
Massage Heights History
2004 Founder Wayne Evans Opens first location near San Antonio Texas, in the small upscale community of Alamo Heights.
2005 First Franchise License is awarded
2006 Established 12 locations throughout Central and South Texas
2007 Massage Heights launches national growth strategy
2010 Massage Heights makes Entrepreneur Magazines Top 500 Franchise List
2011 Franchise Times Recognizes Massage Heights as the 11th Fastest Growing Franchise.
2012 Massage Heights Opens the 75th location.
|Total Number of Units:||76|
|Awards:||3x Entrepreneur Magazine Fast 500, Franchise Times 11th Fastest Growing Franchise|
Benefits of Owning a Massage Heights Franchise
- Smaller footprint, with the look and feel of a Five-Star Resort.
- Residual revenue through membership sales.
- Generate more dollars per square foot than competitors through a three-tiered membership program, branded retail product line, additional add-on services.
- Help your community Live. Life. Better. by offeringprofessional, affordable and convenient massage services.
The Therapeutic Massage Industry is growing by 20% per year, even in a slow economy.
Massage Heights Financial Investment
The total investment to open a Massage Heights ranges from $222,000 to $561,000 depending on size of location and geographic area.
|Total Initial Investment:||$222,000 – 561,000|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$175,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$400,000|
Massage Heights Training and Support
A new Massage Heights Franchisee or Strategic Partner will attend three weeks of initial trainingprevious to opening Retreat.
Covers all practical aspects of running a Massage Heights Retreatincluding:
- Software knowledge,
- Business practices,
- Management and scheduling of staff,
- Staff retention,
- Advertising and marketing,
- Procedural operation,
- Product knowledge,
- Sales training,
- Lead Therapist training.
Base Camp Training
- One week in classroom at corporate headquarters;
- One week in corporate-owned Retreat; and
- One week of training on site in your Retreat prior to opening.
- Project management software,
- Software Support Specialist,
- Project Management Coordinator to assist with plans and build-out,
- Demographic and psychographic analysis of Retreat site you are considering,
- Conference calls, customized marketing materials,
- Annual Convention,
- Franchise Business Consultant or Strategic Business Consultant visits and calls,
- Team Council Representative, in addition to constant availability of online pre-opening guide, operations manuals and other reference materials.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
- Minimum of two years experience in sales, retail, management and marketing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien.
- Financially qualified (minimum of $175,000 liquid and $400,000 net worth per Retreat license).
- Must match with Massage Heights Vision, Value, Strategy and Philosophy.
- Minimum of 1900 square feet.
- Visible to passing traffic.
- Meet our Core Customer saturation counts.
Becoming a Massage Heights franchisee has been a business decision that has helped my husband and I to meet our personal, financial and professional goals. On a personal note, knowing that we are providing quality, convenient therapeutic massage to thousands of customers really allows us to see what a difference we are making in the lives of so many in our community. Financially, the recurring revenue stream was a major attraction as we could see the long term benefits of developing this business. Professionally, the support we have received from Massage Heights corporate has given us the knowledge to become the best we can be. As we reflect on the life changing decision we made to become Massage Heights franchisees, there is only one thing that comes to mind… we can’t wait to open another Massage Heights retreat!
– Amy J. Calandra, Massage Heights, Bedford, NH
When shopping for a business concept to open, Tonic and I wanted something that we could stand behind and be proud to offer to our community. Owning a Massage Heights franchise has fulfilled our lifelong dream of being business owners while giving great satisfaction knowing we are providing a quality service that positively enhances so many people’s lives. Combining a proven business model with a strong corporate support team has created a foundation for success.
– Vicki Tep, Rockville, MD
Top 35 Target Market Areas
|LA County, CA||Dallas, TX||Houston, TX||Austin, TX||Jacksonville ,FL|
|Denver, CO||Virginia||New Hampshire||Vermont||Maine|
|Orange County, CA||Sacramento, CA||Seattle, WA||Ashville, N.C.||Charlotte, N.C.|
|Atlanta, GA||Las Vegas, NV||San Francisco, CA||Des Moines, IA||Kansas City, MO|
|Sarasota, FL||San Diego, CA||Chicago, IL||Minneapolis, MN||Nashville, TN|