Key Reasons To Consider A Junk-King Franchise
- Franchised hauling business a growing segment with only one major national competitor;
- Recession resistant industry;
- Greenest junk removal service;
- White collar business model in a blue collar industry;
- Fully integrated marketing model with four defined revenue streams;
- Junk-King business model validated for over 5 years;
- Comprehensive launch and training for franchisees;
- Simple Business Model – Really!
- Larger territories (500,000 minimum) – major markets still available;
- Minimal Investment – $90,000
- An owner operator model (not working on truck);
- Transitional model from another career; or
- Straight ROI model with general manager in place running day to day.
- Small rented facility (1000 – 1400 sqft) near freeway;
- One or two trucks (low maintenance & no CTL license);
- Two employees per truck (hourly pay $10 – $12);
- 8 AM – 5 PM normal business hours (Mon – Sat);
- National Call Center books all estimates and jobs;
- Advertising model provided;
- No inventory required;
- No large account payables to collect.
We are seeking prospects looking to scale a business and manage a P & L versus working in the field.
We have a national call center that manages all prospective customer inquiries through a toll free number. We educate the customer about our services, give an estimate when appropriate, schedule the job, and route the job through our centralized process.
- Junk-King Launch Coordinator assists franchisees with a comprehensive launch and training checklists;
- One week of interactive training at Junk-King San Carlos, CA headquarters;
- One week “hands on” launch training in the franchisee’s market;
- Integrated marketing launch plan developed and executed;
- QuickBooks training support provided.
- Business to Consumer; heavy branding/ direct response model via an integrated advertising program;
- Business to Business; realtors, property managers, construction trades, builders, etc;
- Business to Government; Federal, State, Local, School Districts, Colleges & Universities.
Approximately 1,000 to 1,500 square feet of warehouse / light industrial space for recycling component of business model.
Business management, marketing, corporate employee, previous business ownership and understands the “Advertising Model” portion of our business is critical
|Total Investment (Including Franchise Fee)||$150,000|
|Minimum Cash Required (if any):||$90,000|
|Minimum Net Worth (if any):||$150,000|
|Franchise Fee:||Min. $30,000- $120,000 (.06 x population)|
|Financing Option:||Vehicle financing available from franchisor recommended parties.|
|Minimum Population Requirements:||Over 500,000|
|Multi-Unit/Master-Unit Investment Ranges:||$350,000 to $1,000,000|
|Master-Unit Fee:||Min. $250,000|