PROSHRED® Security Franchise
PROSHRED® shreds and recycles confidential documents and proprietary materials for:
- Fortune 500 companies;
- Large corporations;
- Small and medium sized enterprises;
- Home-based business; and
- Residential consumers.”
PROSHRED® services all industry sectors from medical to financial and retail.
PROSHRED® combines unparalleled customer service with absolute security, and is the ONLY company to receive both ISO 9001-2008 (International Organization for Standardization) and NAID AAA (National Association for Information Destruction) certification.
PROSHRED®’s ongoing double-digit growth is a result of increasing concerns with regard to “identity theft,” “personal and corporate security” and the “environment.” PROSHRED® is a GREEN business opportunity.
PROSHRED® pioneered the mobile paper shredding and recycling industry in the mid-1980’s in Canada and is recognized as an industry leader.
- The company launched its USA expansion in 2003.
- PROSHRED® awarded its first international license in 2010 for the Middle East.
|Total Number of Units:||23 (USA)|
|Franchised Units:||20 (USA)|
|Year Established:||2003 (USA)|
|Franchising Since:||1991 (Canada)|
- Highly-fragmented growth industry.
- Newly federal, state and municipal laws require companies shred and recycle.
- Recent legislation includes:
- FACTA, HIPPA and GLBA.
- Low penetration “SME” (Small and Medium Enterprises) customers.
Benefits of Owning Your Franchise
- Growth industry (+/- 10% annually);
- B2B business (franchisees and staff work business hours);
- Few bad debts;
- Recurring revenue streams (service and recycling);
- High level of customer loyalty;
- High volume and high margin business opportunity;
- Low overhead costs (industrial/commercial real estate, no inventory, scalable);
- Non-seasonal and recession resistant business model; and
- “Forgiving” customer service model (next day service).
Competitive Advantage – “Nationally Operated and Locally Owned”
- National and regional account sales potential;
- ISO 9001-2008 and NAID AAA certified;
- State-of-the-art shredding equipment (automated – fast – efficient);
- Product destruction (including but not limited to DVD’s, CD’s, credit cards, poker chips, passports, driver licenses, micro-film, x-rays, etc.);
- Proprietary software (SHREDLOGIC®);
- Secure “on-site” solution;
- Large and exclusive territories;
- Award winning sales and marketing tools (national advertising);
- 4 Weeks PROSHRED® University training;
- Powerful brand name;
- Field support;
- Volume purchasing;
- Operating manuals;
- Intranet; and
- 1-877-PROSHRED (Nationwide Toll Free Number)
|Total Initial Investment:||$339,500 – $481,500|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$250,000 +|
|Net Worth Required:||$750,000 +|
|Start-Up Capital:||$169,750 – $240,750|
Note: PROSHRED® has an impressive financial disclosure statement in Item 19 in its Financial Disclosure Document (FDD).
|Ad Fund:||1 – 3%|
Training and Support
4 Weeks of training every new franchisee will undertake:
- Two weeks at PROSHRED® University (National Support Center);
- One week of field training (mentor’s location);
- One week on location during start-up.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
- Ideal Candidate – High net-worth business executive with strong sales and marketing background
- Known and connected in community
- Role of Franchisee – Primarily business development
- Sales, marketing, promotion and general management which includes operations and customer service
- Approximately 1,500 square feet for a sales and marketing office with light storage.
- Overnight parking required for trucks.
“The systems, policies, procedures and support for sales, operations and administration provided byPROSHRED® have far exceeded my expectations. The industry experience that head office brings to the table is invaluable.” – Mark, Tampa
Greg, PROSHRED®’s new Atlanta franchisee, stated, “I view the PROSHRED® brand and operating system as assets that can be leveraged to produce significant returns on my investments over time. The quality of the people involved is what ultimately swayed my decision to act now.“
“The document destruction market is vastly underserviced, and the opportunities for growth are excellent. The support from PROSHRED®’s National Support Center is excellent. Resources from operations to sales, marketing and accounting are readily available and very valuable.” – Tom, Syracuse
Joe and Patty, the new Phoenix franchisees, noted, “We have been researching the shredding industry for approximately three years, and contemplated opening our own shredding operation. While conducting our research, we discovered and eventually selected PROSHRED®. We firmly believe that there is a solid demand for a quality customer service oriented document destruction firm such asPROSHRED® in the greater Phoenix area. PROSHRED® attracted us because of its solid infrastructure and support system in addition to its successful base of existing locations.” – Joe and Patty, Phoenix
Top 35 Target Market Areas
|Birmingham||Houston||Minneapolis-St. Paul||Portland||San Francisco|
|Buffalo||Las Vegas||New Orleans||Richmond||Seattle|
|Cincinnati||Little Rock||Oakland||Riverside-San Bernardino||St. Louis|
|Cleveland||Los Angeles||Oklahoma City||Rochester||Virginia Beach|
|Columbus||Louisville||Orlando||Salt Lake City||Tucson|
For more information contact us at email@example.com