Maid to Perfection Franchise
Why Buy a Maid to Perfection® Franchise?
- A new franchised business opens somewhere in the U.S. every eight minutes of each business day.
- There are over 820,000 franchised business establishments in the U.S.
- Franchised businesses provide over 14 million jobs in the U.S.
- Total franchise sales exceed $1 trillion.
- The U.S. Department of Commerce states that 90% of franchises are still in operation after ten years, compared to just 18% for other forms of small business.
- A study by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce found that 86% of franchises opened within the last five years were still under the same ownership and that 97% of them were still open for business.
- One out of every twelve businesses is a franchised business.
- A recent Gallup poll of franchisees found that more than 94% considered themselves successful and that more than 75% would buy their franchise again if they could do it over.
- The median gross annual income, before taxes, of franchisees is in the $75,000 to $124,000 range, with over 30% of franchisees earning over $150,000 per year.
Year Established: 1980
Year First Franchised: 1990
Franchised Units: 305
Company Owned Units: -0-
Projected New Units (12 months): 20
States/Countries Registered: All USA except SD. Will register if supplying leads there.
Availability in Canada: Masters / Area Developer, YES plus Individual units.
|Telephone Routing Fee First Year:||$50|
|Initial Payroll Buffer:||$1,200|
|Training Travel Expenses:||$1,000|
|Computer & Fax/Printer:||$1,480|
|Working Capital (Cash on Hand):||$10,000|
|Total Estimate Investment:||$57,030|
Royalty: 7% to $500k in annual gross sales then decrease to 5% for remainder of year. Large commercial contracts-royalty as low as 2%
Ad Fund: N/A
Average # of Employees: 8 first year, 16 second year, 24 third year
Passive Ownership Allowed: Not recommended unless manager is a family member
Earnings Claims: NO
International Opportunities: YES
Countries, outside of United States, where the concept is currently available or plans to expand:CANADA, MEXICO
Single Unit Availability: YES
Multiple Unit Availability: YES
Area Development or Master Availability: YES
Cash Investment: Master $287K USD
Total Investment: Master $287K USD
Support & Training Provided
Financial Assistance Provided
Site Selection Assistance: YES
Lease Negotiation Assistance: YES
Co-operative Advertising: N/A
Franchisees will attend a training program at our headquarters office approximately three weeks before they open for business. This program consists of classroom instruction on how to run a business and how to cost-effectively manage a maid and janitorial operation. Franchisees will be trained to operate a sales organization, not just a cleaning company. Our training program provides franchisees with confidence. We also will provide 7 days of on-site operational training when they open their MTP franchise. This training provides detailed insight on estimating and training both managers and maids.
Top Markets of Interest
|Chicago, IL||St. Louis, MO||New Orleans, LA||Tulsa, OK|
|Northwest Indiana||Milwaukee, WI||Grand Rapids, MI||Indianapolis, IN|
|Baltimore, MD||Annapolis, MD||Pittsburgh, PA||Cleveland, OH|
|Austin, TX||Rochester, NY||Buffalo, NY||Knoxville, TN|
|Dallas, TX||Houston, TX||Atlanta, GA||Kansas City, KS|
|Providence, RI||Boston, MA||Minneapolis, MN||Concord, NH|
|Alexandria, VA||Las Vegas, NV||Spokane, WA||Seattle, WA|
|Salt Lake City, UT||Los Angeles, CA||Oakland, CA||Phoenix, AZ|
|Tampa, FL||Miami, FL||Orlando, FL||Denver, CO|
For more information contact us at email@example.com