Hello Eco Franchise
Hello Eco focuses on one thing: helping business customers implement green initiatives.
We position you to hit the ground running. With a proactive and strategically based marketing program, you will be armed with proven customer developments tools that drive business results. We utilize a number of different marketing tactics to create customer interest in our offering.
Why Choose a Hello Eco Franchise?
- We are affordable because our total direct investment to launch is $22K;
- Our Market – we have targeted a business area that is early stage and projected to be $20B;
- We offer Lifestyle because Hello Eco franchise owners enjoy a professional business atmosphere with the ability to control their work schedules.
As a member of the Hello Eco franchisee system, you will:
- Be in charge of your own destiny;
- Create something of lasting value while being an advocate for the environment;
- Fulfill your ambitions;
- Become your own boss.
- Professional offering that you can be proud to be associated with a low investment and great economic model;
- Open in 30 -45 days;
- You control you work life balance;
- Services that we offer are in high demand.
Products and Services
The Hello Eco business products category include:
- Green Certification;
- Work Environment Products;
- Eco Friendly office supplies and equipment;
- Hello Eco Print Management;
- Hello Eco Bounce, recycling programs
Training and Corporate Support
The training program contains four distinct areas:
Pre-training: Self-study activities to develop an initial knowledge base of the business and industry.
Hello Eco Corporate Training: Located in San Diego, you will spend 4 days attending the Hello Eco New Owner training program.
Post training: This part includes final preparations to launch your business.
Business Coaching: Once you launch your business, Hello Eco works directly with you for the first 12 weeks in a detailed weekly coaching session.
Hello Eco Continuing Education Program: At Hello Eco, we like to say that our training program never stops. Our Hello Eco owners not only have the support of on-going training but also become key participants in sharing best practices.
Franchise Fee = $15,000
Training Fee = $4,500
Business Launch = $2,500
Total Direct = $22,000
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org