Expedia CruiseShipsCenters Franchise
Expedia CruiseShipsCenters: An Industry with a Bright Future
Established in 1987, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® is a global leader in the marketing and sales of cruise vacations.
- A network of over 130 independently owned franchise locations; and
- More than 3,000 Cruise Consultants across North America.
In addition to its position as a leading seller of cruises, the company sells escorted tours, all-inclusive resorts and corporate meetings at sea.
Why Choose Expedia CruiseShipsCenters?
In 2007, the company entered into a strategic partnership with Expedia Inc. (the world’s largest travel company) and rebranded to Expedia CruiseShipCenters.
In addition to numerous travel industry awards, the company has been recognized for its leadership in the franchise community, earning the Canadian Franchise Association’s (CFA) Award of Excellence for the past five consecutive years.
In 2010, Expedia CruiseShipCenters was honored with induction into the CFA Hall of Fame, which recognizes outstanding performance by a franchise company over a significant period of time.
- Our franchise system includes over 130 retail locations and more than 3,000 independent Cruise Consultants;
- We are recognized as a market leader within the travel industry and the franchise industryincluding induction into the Canadian Franchise Association Hall of Fame;
- Our sales force is 100% commission based, which benefits the franchise’s profitability cash flow and scalability;
- Competitive advantage of the most recognized brand in travel;
- Proven business model with 23 years of continuous growth;
- Fast growing, profitable industry catering to the baby boomer market;
- Turn-key operation with a low capital investment.
The Advantage of Owning an Expedia CruiseShipsCenters Franchise
Products and Services
CruiseShipCenters® massive inventory of product and enjoy a competitive edge. Our strong relationships with all of the major cruise lines mean the best prices in the industry and the highest commissions available.
Often, we provide clients with bonus amenities such as onboard spending money and stateroom upgrades allowing you to pass on even more of the best ‘value’ to your clientele. We also offer resort vacation packages, hosted tours, travel arrangements for onboard corporate meetings and incentives, as well as travel insurance.
- Extensive group program;
- Competitive product and pricing;
- Exclusive cruise and tour packages.
Training and Support
For nearly 25 years, our finely-tuned and continuously improving system has helped people with no travel industry experience build financially-rewarding businesses. Our “brick and click” strategy integrates store-front locations and the power of the internet to drive customer relationships and sales.
- Build Customers for Life™ with our comprehensive online and offline marketing
program for attracting new customers and loyalty marketing to drive repeat business;
- Manage your business with CruiseDesk® – our proprietary technology that helps
Franchise Partners oversee their operation from anywhere in the world;
- Interplay™ with a franchise culture of Stronger Together® and a corporate support team dedicated to the success of each of our Franchise Partners.Interplay includes regular regional meetings, conference calls and of course, an annual National Conference aboard a 7 day cruise.
Return on Investment
- The model makes personnel cost a variable sales expense, requires lower capital and maximizes the ROI;
- Independent Contractors are generally more mature and are driven to provide outstanding customer service;
- Franchise Partners enjoy the freedom to travel and are not slaves to their business.
Expedia Marketing and Advertising Systems
- The Brand;
- Award-Winning Marketing;
- Massive Buying Power;
- Ongoing Education;
- CruiseDesk® Enterprise CRM
Dedicated Partner Support.
- Love for travel equals belief in the product, which is essential for sales success;
- Love for people means Franchise Partners treat the Cruise Consultant sales team
as their customer. Cruise Consultants, in turn, provide outstanding customer service to their clients;
- Love for learning includes new products, technologies, marketing programs and
new cruise ships that are all part of this dynamic industry.
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Franchise Partners will earn commissions on their personal sales as well as sales by their Cruise Consultants;
- Cash flow from sales can be effectively managed as commissions are paid by suppliers when the customer departs for their vacation.
For more information contact us at email@example.com