Evolution Hair Centers Master Franchise
Evolution Hair Centers is first company to offer a full Hair Loss Treatment Master Franchise utilizing a laser hair regeneration clinical business model and a complete proprietary turn-key proven system for business owners.
Every aspect of the Evolution Program is designed for long-term success of the client’s hair growth. From the most quality hair re-growth products and procedures to the latest personalized training from the staff, the Evolution Hair Centers’ client is to be given all of the tools for maximum hair growth success now and for the future.
Evolution of Industry
- Over 80 million men and women in the US suffer from hair loss
- 85% of these individuals can be helped with Lower Level Light Therapy (LLLT)
- There is a huge market for a franchise to come in on the ground floor, participate in a virgin market and organize a highly-fragmented industry as a master franchise leader.
- Even when the economy is struggling, People Care About Their Looks!
The Evolution Benefits
Experienced Corporate Team and Medical Advisors
First to Franchise
A Rewarding Profession
Successful 5-Step Model
Healthful, Holistic and Natural
Training and Support
- Introduction to Evolution Hair Centers
- Explanation and History
- Client Set-Up
- Products and Programs
- Online Support Systems – Using the Evolution Hair Centers Software
- Operating Your Evolution Hair Centers Business
Selecting Franchise Location
Evolutionary Territory and Demographics
Evolution Hair Centers look for household incomes of $50,000 in an area of 7,500 households – one location for every 150,000 to 200,000 people.
- 80 million Americans suffer from hair loss, 50% of these are women
- People that might shy away from hair transplants
- Individual that still has hair follicles and the skin has not grown over
- Chemo-therapy patients
The Evolution Requirements
Master Franchise Owner
|Express Unit||Single Unit||Master|
|Total Investment||$66,750 – $136,700||$104,850 – $224,400||$150,000 -$425,000|
|Minimum Net Worth||$150,000||$150,000||$400,000|
|Franchise Fee||$29,000||$49,000||$136,000 – $350,000|
|Royalty||$250 monthly||7%||3% to the master|
|Financial Assistance Provided||3rd Party||3rd Party||3rd Party|
|Site Selection Assistance||YES||YES||YES|
|Lease Negotiation Assistance||YES||YES||YES|
|Co-Op Advertising||Yes, once it is in place||Yes, once it is in place||Yes, once it is in place|
Target Market Area
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org