CareMinders Master Franchise
CareMinders In-Home Care is a unique and rewarding opportunity that allows you to take responsibility for your own financial future, and provides comfort to people in your own community.
Fertile Market Opportunity
Large Array of Services Provided
- Personal and Skilled Nursing-Related Home Support Services and Assistance to elderly, handicapped, convalescing and individuals of all ages in their own homes.
When permitted, they can provide these services in nursing homes, hospitals, assisted care facilities and other medical settings.
Our in-home care services include part-time, full-time and around-the-clock care designed for people who need some help to live independently. Our services provided in a home care environment vary and are delivered by two broad categories of caregivers:
Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Assistants, Homemakers and Companions
Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Speech Pathology.
- Single /Multi Unit and Master Level Opportunities
- Low Start-Up Cost
- Large Single Territory 225K Population
- Fast Return on Investment
- Only In-Home Care franchise Joint Commission (JACO) Certified
- Proven system with 70+ years combined management experience
- Booming market with seniors alone growing from 37 million to 71 million by 2030
- Sophisticated web-based systems VividNet and VividCall to manage all aspects of the business from anywhere
- Extensive 5-week training program; 4-weeks in franchise territory
- Semi-Absentee Ownership
- Skilled medical and non-medical services provided to ALL ages
The CareMinders Five Advantages over Our Competitors
- Our JACO Certification CareMinders can bill insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid;
- With our JACO certification indicating our high level of care that other competitors don’t, this carries a lot of weight; opening the doors to lawyers, accountants, CPAs,and doctors who have clients they want to refer;
- Very strong management team;
- More revenue opportunities than any other system.
- We are the only franchise offering the entire spectrum of homecare and the others aren’t.
Training and Support
- The first 4 weeks (approximately 100 hours) are conducted within your designated territory
- The final week will take place in our corporate offices located in Atlanta, GA.
- Getting Started
- Policies, Procedures and Operations Book
- Document Control and Forms
- Quality and Performance Improvements
- Caregivers Training Guide
- VividNet and VividCall Systems
- Samri Process Market Dominance Program
- Abbreviations, Acronyms, Symbols and Dose Designation
- Advertising and Promotions, including high quality, professionally designed ready to use materials
- Required state licensing is arranged by CareMinders support team
- Strong Marketing and Communication
- Desire to Build a Successful Business while Helping People
- Opportunity to Build a Successful Legacy Business
|Cash Investment||$50,500 to $106,400||$136,000 to $396,000|
|Total Investment||$65,500 to $121,400||$136,900 to $493,300|
|Minimum Net Worth||$200,000||$400,000|
$39,000 – Single Unit;
$30,000 Each – 2nd and 3rd Unit
$27,500 – Area Developer (4th Unit +)
|$136,000 – $390,000|
|Royalty||3.75% – 5%||40/60 Split with Corp|
|Ad||1% – Not Implemented|
|Financial Assistance Provided||3rd Party|
|Site Selection Assistance||Guidelines for business and office requirements|
|Lease Negotiation Assistance||Guidelines for business and office operation|
|Co-Op Advertising||Administered by Region|
Target Market Areas
|Colorado||Maine||New Hampshire||South Carolina|
For more information contact us at email@example.com