Bark Busters Home Dog Training Franchise
Bark Busters is the world’s largest, most trusted in-home dog training company
Bark Busters Home Dog Training was founded in 1989 by Sylvia and Danny Wilson, both expert dog trainers, and has quickly spread throughout the world. Operating in the U.S. since June 2000, Bark Busters has offices in 40 states and 10 countries with more than 500 franchise locations worldwide.
Bark Busters Dog Behavioral Therapists have trained more than 500,000 dogs, making Bark Busters the global leader in dog training.
Why Choose Bark Busters?
A home-based business with multiple revenue streams, owners build a profession using dog-friendly, natural methods that work so well we can offer guaranteed lifetime support for the dog.
In business for over 20 years and in 10 countries internationally, Bark Busters is the world’s largest, most trusted in-home dog training company.
The training methods focus on developing a positive relationship between owner and dog to establish a lasting bond based on respect and trust. The company and its global network of dog-behavioral therapists are championing responsible dog ownership to reduce the possibility of abuse and euthanasia of companion dogs.
With its lengthy track record, Bark Busters has received many awards including
•#1 Pet Service Franchise in America (2010) by Entrepreneur for the fifth consecutive year.
• Best in Pet Services (2011) by Franchise Business Review (FBR) for the sixth consecutive year.
• FBR’s franchisee satisfaction survey has also consistently placed Bark Busters in the elite Fran50, the top 50 companies as ranked by franchise owners themselves.
• Dun & Bradstreet AllBusiness AllStar (2009, 2010, 2011).
• The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) International has named Bark Busters as the “Best of the Best” in the category of companion dog training.
• Bark Busters USA assists the SPCA International in the screening, handling and training of dogs through the SPCA International’s Operation Baghdad Pups program which assists servicemen and their families who wish to transport an animal from the war zone in the Middle East to their home in the United States.
- Home-based, high margin business with low start-up cost;
- Exclusive territories with detailed demographic information;
- Comprehensive 4 week training course;
- Powerful, proven start-up and ongoing marketing programs;
- Local/regional/national advertising including print, radio and television;
- Internet presence second to none;
- Peer collaboration and interactive intranet.
What Makes Us Different?
Developed in Australia, our simple, natural and dog-friendly training techniques use the same communication methods—body language and voice control—that dogs follow in their instinctive pack mentality.
With training taking place in your home, you’ll see amazing results with your dog in as little as two hours (not weeks or months offered by other methods). Plus, you’ll see continued improvements in your dog’s behavior with practice and time.
A Bark Busters Dog Behavioral Therapist will come to your home where your dog is more open to learning and where he exhibits most of his problem behaviors. We teach you how to train your dog through effective use of your voice tones and body language. Our technique puts you in control using non-physical, quick and easy methods that dogs and puppies need to feel comfortable and secure.
Your Bark Busters trainer will help you to better understand and manage your dog’s behavior, yielding an enhanced relationship that is more relaxed and enjoyable for you, your family and your dog.
Product and Services
- Solving dog behavioral issues such as aggression towards people or other animals.
- Curing embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching and whining at the backdoor.
- Creating an obedient dog or puppy that will sit or stay on command, come immediately when called, and happily walk on leash without tugging. (Sorry, we don’t train children!)
- Setting off-limits areas for your dog.
- Reducing the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
- Many products available to assist dog owners in training, playing with and taking care of their dog.
Bark Busters Training and Support
Bark Busters provides ongoing support in all areas including operations, field support, multiple revenue streams, national website, extensive call center services and joint marketing alliances with other pet service providers.
Our extensive marketing programs and materials, including radio, TV and internet optimization are available to assist franchise owners in achieving their goals.
Bark Busters Ongoing Support
- Regional and national alliances with other pet related businesses;
- Regular marketing conference calls;
- Monthly press releases;
- Library of best practices and innovative ideas;
- Annual advanced training and professional development;
- On-call Home Office Training and Support center;
- Mentoring programs;
- Brainstorming groups;
- Discussion boards;
- Quarterly newsletter;
- Annual conferences.
If you’re looking for an excellent international company providing a unique top-notch service in a recession-proof multi-billion dollar industry, this is it. This is the “next great business” and you won’t want to miss it. Bark Busters can make you a leader of the pack and help you make your dreams a reality.
Full Market Territory
Desired Net Worth: $100K
Purchase Price: $57,000
($37,500 Franchise Fee + $19,500 Territory/Training Fee)
Minimum Operating Capital: $12,100
Minimum Initial Investment: $69,100
Small Market Territory
Desired Net Worth: $85K
Purchase Price: $39,500
($20,000 Franchise Fee + $19,500 Territory/Training Fee)
Minimum Operating Capital: $11,100
Minimum Initial Investment: $50,600
Some Bark Busters 2011 Desired Markets
AL: Birmingham, Montgomery
AR: Little Rock
CA: San Francisco, Santa Cruz_Monterrey, Fresno, Bakersfield, Irvine_Laguna Hills, San Jose
FL: Pensacola_Panama City, Miami, Daytona Beach_ St.Augustine
GA: Augusta, Columbus
KS: Kansas City, Wichita
LA: News Orleans, Baton Rouge
NE: Lincoln, Omaha
NV: Las Vegas
NY: Long Island, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo
OK: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
SC: Myrtle Beach
TN: Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
TX: San Antonio
UT: Salt Lake City
VA: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Richmond, Fredericksburg
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org