Allegra Marketing Print Mail Franchise
The multi-billion dollar market for marketing and graphic communications.
- Graphic design services: $8.4 billion
- Marketing consulting services: $21 billion
- Advertising, public relations and related services: $89 billion
- Printing and related support activities (selected): $60 billion
- Variable data
- Signs and banners
- Promotional products
- Mailing services
- Marketing consultation
- Strategic planning
- Creative development
|Total Number of Units:||485|
- Allegra Network is ranked in the top 200 among all franchise companies in the world by Franchise Times magazine.
- Based on the company’s financial strength, stability, growth rate and size, Allegra Network was ranked #298 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500® this year.
- Allegra Network was named Top 50 franchise for military veterans in USA Today in 2010.
Benefits of Owning an Allegra Franchise
- A franchise model that’s proven for more than three decades.
- Supported by a perennial top 200 franchise company.
- Supported executive management with more than 100 years* combined franchising and graphic communications expertise.
- An investor group with substantial financial reserves and ready access to capital.
- Royalty (sliding scale of 6%-0%) and Marketing Fund (1%) caps. Royalties are based on receipts (the actual money collected) versus sales.
- National contracts Program with special discounts and services from more than 200 selected supplier partners.
- Partnering with a franchisor that has successfully completed nearly 250 mergers and acquisitions.
- Four ways to own an Allegra center: as a new start up, by buying an existing franchise, by joining the franchise as an existing independent business ownerthrough our Advantage Program or by buying an independent business and converting it to an Allegra center through our unique Allegra MatchMaker®Program.
- With an established customer base, experienced staff and proven track record in the market, our MatchMaker program offers distinct advantages over most franchise opportunities.
- A business with multi-million dollar sales potential from a single location.
- Average annual sales for Allegra centers in 2011 was $1,067,744 **.
- Median profiability for high profit centers is 19.14%.
- Median number of employees is six.
- Typical client base involves several dozen diverse customers — volatility and risk tend to be low compared to businesses dominated by a few customers.
- As a Business-to-Business (B2B) enterprise, center hours are typically limited to an 8:00 to 5:30 day, Monday through Friday.
- Most of your customers will be other leaders and managers within the community. You’ll not only form business relationships, but personal relationships as well.
- The staff you’ll manage will be experienced professionals who have sought a career in the graphic communications industry, resulting in lower turnover than other small businesses.
Allegra Financial Investment
|Total Initial Investment:||$162,464 – $445,199|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$200,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$400,000|
|Financial Assistance:||Via vendor partners|
Allegra Training and Support
Here’s a small sampling of the more than 50 industry-leading support programs we’ve developed to foster your success.
- Three full weeks of start-up training: two at Allegra Network headquarters; the other at your center’s location.
- Top-rated training, support and management guidance for every aspect of the business — financial, operational, marketing and sales—both face-to-face and online — through Allegra Network University.
Marketing & Sales Development
- Award-winning, high-performance, turn-key marketing support programs from teleprospecting and lead generation direct marketing to public relations and web optimization.
- Marketing Resource Center: Allegra Network headquarters-based professional service organization for members to develop and implement customer marketing programs and projects — advice, copywriting, graphic design, web development, and more.
- Acquisition Program: if desired, to help you aggressively grow we’ll find, valuate and qualify prospects for you to purchase, assist with price and terms negotiation, as well as closing and transitioning the accounts into your business.
- Leading-edge digital technologies to support a wide range of customer needs.
- Help desk support with fast answers on equipment selection, computer systems, pricing, and more from our best-in-class technology group.
Profit Master YTM and operations
- Innovative Profit MasteryTM Program for ongoing financial modeling and performance improvement, including “peer-based” Performance group interactions.
- Personal business consulting – ongoing support from a regional operations director with extensive industry experience on virtually all facets of the business. Many are former franchise members who have successfully built and sold their businesses.
Exit strategy solutions
- Resale Program: also unique in franchising, our Development Department identifies buyer candidates, qualifies them and guides you and the new owner through the steps to successfully sell your business when the time comes.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
Allegra Franchise Requirements
The initial investment*** for a new Allegra Marketing • Print • Mail center ranges from $162,464 – $445,199 and $260,479 – $516,949 for a MatchMaker® center.
- Both include working capital and all start-up expenses, but do not include living expenses.
- Qualified candidates typically require a minimum of $200,000 of available cash and must be able to document a minimum of $400,000 net worth.
- No industry experience is needed.
Allegra Location Requirements
Top 35 Target Market Areas
- Detailed information regarding earnings potential, center count, sales volume and average sales can be found in Item 19 of the FDD.
- This is the percentage of profit retained by the franchisee, including owner(s) salary, benefits and taxes, plus the net income or minus the net loss.
- For all centers participating in Allegra Network’s 2010 Operating Ratio Study.
*See item 2 of Franchise Disclosure Document.
** For all Allegra branded centers.
For more information contact us at email@example.com