elements™ fitness is an international health club and lifestyle for women. The popular brand offers
membership-based fitness services throughout a network of wholly-owned as well as franchised health clubs, as well as related diet and wellness products and services.
elements™ fitness is the only national full-service health club brand for women, and has a strong appeal to consumers with its “balanced lifestyle” approach to fitness: body, beauty and mind.
BalanceDiet™ is America’s fastest growing weight loss brand, offering a robust weight loss program, custom meal planning, nutrition and diet coaching, community, expert advice and tips and related retail products at well-located neighborhood storefront locations.
Both brands feature an expert management team, including industry leaders, as well as award-winning products and services. elements™ was named “One to Watch” by Investor’s Business Daily in 2010.
|Total Number of Units:
Benefits of Owning the Franchise
elements™ is the only full-service gym franchise for women. Unique market position, re-occurring revenue streams, award-winning programs, expert leadership team and step-by-step business coaching makes this an excellent choice for franchising.
BalanceDiet™ is an easy to open, easy to own, award-winning diet and weight loss brand.Contemporary design, unique positioning, exclusive products and services and multiple revenue centers make this an excellent franchise opportunity with low startup costs.
Full Training and Support Provided:
- Site Selection and Lease Negotiation
- Design and Construction
- Financing Available
- Personal Business Coach and National Coaching
- No Experience Required
- On Site Assistance
- Multi-Million Dollar Online Diet Portal
- Second–to-none Marketing tools including eTV (elements™ TV network), elements magazine, All-Star Fitness Experts and branded retail lines.
|Total Initial Investment:
||$300,000 – $500,000
||Total Initial Investment:
||$55,000 – $150,000
|Liquid Capital Required:
||$50,000 – $100,000
||Liquid Capital Required:
|Net Worth Required:
||$200,000 – $400,000
||Net Worth Required:
||$250,000 – $500,000
Training and Support
At elements™ and BalanceDiet™ we’re serious about your success. We offer the most comprehensive support tools in the industry, starting with our initial business training ELI™ (elements™ leadership institute). This 5-day course provides you everything you need to know about operating a successful elements™ or BalanceDiet™ club.
Throughout the lifetime of your franchise we provide through our Education Department:
- Exclusive Owner’s Intranet and Information Library, and
- Monthly and Quarterly Webinar Training provided by our Education Department.
No other fitness | diet | wellness brand offers such complete solutions.
elements™ and BalanceDiet™ offers to our franchisees one of the most robust service and support platform in the industry. Each franchisee is assigned a personal business coach to walk them through each step of the development, launch, and rollout process.
- Assistance with local customization of services, amenities and price points.
- Full assistance with real estate, site-selection and lease negotiation.
- Assisting with design club signage to maximize visibility.
- Comprehensive training including live and online tools.
- Below Market pricing with national equipment.
- Comprehensive Business Operations Training Program, elements leadership institute.
- On-Site Training Program.
- Exclusive National, regional and local workshops for our owners.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:
elements™ fitness prefers franchisees with past business ownership experience, or past fitness industry experience. Great opportunities exist for Area Developers (3 units).
BalanceDiet™ prefers franchisees who are interested in developing 3 or more units (Area Developers). Past business ownership or weight loss expertise is preferred.
Top 35 Target Market Areas
||West Linn, OR
|Castle Rock, CO
||Montgomery Village, MD
||South Brunswick, NJ
||McCandless Township, PA
||Lino Lakes, MN
||The Colony, TX
||Saratoga Springs, NY
|Carol Stream, IL
||Lake St. Louis, MO
|Glen Ellyn, IL